This is an example offering which would allow your customers to schedule a time to meet with you. Offerings automate customer interactions online by allowing them to schedule a service/appointment, pay for a lesson, purchase tickets/vouchers, request a quote, all with online payments. You can create as many as you like with pictures, descriptions, price options, and even questionnaires.
Use your Ocoos editor to create your own offering, or edit this one.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT 1) What do I do after the tanning session? The tanning solution takes several hours to set on the skin, so wear only loose clothing over the tanned areas and sandals or flip flops, then wait the recommended time before showering to maximize color development.
2) Why am I darker before I shower than after I shower? You will notice your color growing darker as it develops. Do not worry! When you shower your color will neutralize so you look like you did when you first tanned. Complimentary touch ups are offered 24-48hrs after your tanning session.
3) Why does my tan look like it melted and washed down the drain? Since DHA is clear, instant bronzers are added to the solution to cause an instant tan and act as a guide for the spray tech.
CARING FOR YOUR NEW TAN 1) What do I wash with? Use mild soap and keep your skin moisturized/hydrated to get the most out of your tan. Ask your spray tech about products designed to keep you glowing longer.
2) What soaps should I avoid? Any soaps with heavy moisturizing agents, body clarifying agents, or anti-aging ingredients. These are designed to promote skin renewal and will rapidly strip your sunless color off.
3) When should I moisturize? Immediately after showering your skin is the most vulnerable to dehydration and moisture loss. Apply your moisturizer at that time to get the most effective replenishment of moisture and hydration.
4) What moisturizers should I use? Norvell lotions are ideal to maximize the life of your new airbrush/spray tan. However you may also use shea butter, cocoa butter or pure coconut oil.
5) What moisturizers should I avoid? Any moisturizers containing anti-aging ingredients and heavy mineral oil-bases. Mineral oil is not effective in re-hydrating the skin and can be counter productive by removing your color. Anit-aging moisturizers are designed to promote skin regeneration and will rapidly strip your sunless color off. 6) Will the Airbrush Tanning Solution Stain my Clothes or Sheets? It is highly recommend you wear dark, loose clothing to try to prevent the bronzing color guide from rubbing off on your clothes. If you do see some color rub off prior to your first shower, it should completely wash out when you wash your clothes. Do not wear tight fitted spandex, lycra, wool, nylon, silk, or leather as these can all stain, and rub your tan off.
7) How Long will the Tanning Session Take? It should take no longer than 20 to 30 minutes. I allow 10 to 15 minutes for the full body tan, then you will finish drying for more minutes before dressing. Darker color solutions take slightly longer to dry due to the DHA content.
8) How Long will my Airbrush Tan Last? An airbrush tan typically will lasts a week, which is highly affected by your after tan skincare. The best way to create a long lasting tan is to moisturize daily (2 times a day for dry skin). Specialty products available here to enhance the life of your airbrush tan.